Biomedical Innovation: Independent Project
Choose a topic that interests in the field of biomedicine. Your presentation will be a science fair style board. All research must be scientific from science journals, databases, government web portals, university-based websites. You will use NoodleTools cite your sources in APA.
- Designing a more efficient ER-Create models or schematics of more efficient clinical settings
- Physiology- focus on researching and proposing a medical intervention
- Designing medical innovation- Focus on innovation specific to medicine and create physical model
- Environmental Health- research water, air, soil quality of our area including researching history and current issues
- Public health- any research specific to public health in our area; forensics—any research on innovations of more efficient autopsy, investigation, CSI, etc.