Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Setting Up a Project
Step 1: Use your SISD login credentials to access Noodletools. The school code is 079936.
Step 2: Title your project after your topic.
Step 3: All sources must be cited in MLA format.
Step 4: Share with your teacher so that she/he can access your project and make sure to include your first and last name.
Research Question and Thesis Statement
Steps to writing a good research question:
- Choose an interesting topic
- Do some preliminary research about the topic
- Write to your audience
- Think about the argument you want to make
- Develop some "how" and "why" questions about the topic
- Focus into a single question
Tools to help you compose a Thesis Statement: