Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
History of Journalism: Famous Journalism Project
You will choose an outstanding journalist to research. You will present an oral presentation to the class in a 90 second video using Adobe Spark. This assignment will give you the opportunity to take a deep dive into why this journalist's work has been influential in the field of journalism.
In your presentation, you will cover the following topics:
- How the person became a journalist
- How did college life influence him/her
- Characteristics of the journalist's writing
- Development of journalist’s writing style
- Journalist’s impact on journalism
- Achievements of the journalist
- Works cited slide
See Assignment Guidelines for final product expectations.
Click on the document to see assignment guidelines.